Monday, January 7, 2013

Ongoing tiny house planning

Wow, sorry it's been so long since my last post!  The election, holidays & life in general kind of pushed it to the side for a while, but I'm back!

I was planning on attending the Tumbleweed Workshop in Orlando at the end of the month but lack of wiggle room in my budget put the kibosh on that.  I'm thinking of attending Deek Diedricksen's workshop in April.  He's got some great ideas about how to get your materials to build for the least amount of money, I like that a lot!!
I'm still trying to decide which type of tiny house I'll be building because I still have to consider the fact that my youngest daughter may still need to live with me.  I do know I want to use solar & wind power for my electric needs...

No comments:

Post a Comment