Wednesday, August 1, 2012

First entry

Good morning everyone!  This is my first entry into my online diary about my journey of building my tiny house.  I found Tiny Houses by accident when doing some research for yurt living & decided that out of all of the options available I really love the Tiny House most of all.  I did a project in high school for a graphics class & designed a 10' x 10' house with a loft & always thought about it as an option for when I retire or semi retire.  I like the tiny house idea much better because I could take my house with me & just own small lots or rent a space.  It's the ultimate snow bird lifestyle!!  I'm in the planning stages right now trying to decide the size, layout, types of appliances, power, water & sewage option, etc...  


Thanks so much for taking this journey with me!  My next entry will be some background info about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment