Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Living tiny means owning less...

I'm starting to downsize my possessions to get ready for the reduced amount of storage I'll have in my tiny house.  I'm not a fashion conscious kind of girl so I really don't have a lot of clothes.  I'm ready to get rid of even more to pare it down to the bare essentials.  I'd like to buy my land somewhere here in Florida because I love it here & that also means I can wear most of my clothes for at least 3 seasons out of the year. 

My biggest problem is in my kitchen...  I love to cook & bake so I have a lot of cookware, bakeware & gadgets.  I think I'll go through serious withdrawal if I have to give up too much of my kitchenware!  I know I'm going to have a nice sized kitchen area because I'll still be doing a lot of homemade meals.   I enjoy it plus it's inexpensive & healthier.

Some things I think I'll use in the kitchen are; a hanging fruit/veggie basket, a hook & bar system, pot hanger, corner shelves, slide outs & I definitely want to figure out a pantry configuration for food.

No comments:

Post a Comment